Sunday, August 29, 2004

Vacation Time (2004)

Premise: Alright, folks, I'm going to have to sign off for a while. Today I head to a mysterious land with no internet (i.e. my mom's house).

Believe me when I tell you that I will try to fangle a post whenever I go anywhere with internet/convince my mom that she needs internet desperately. I'm already working on the latter. I'll let you know how it turns out.

As a parting gift, I'll leave you with (and this is new innovation for you, gentle reader) my very first top 10 list. Yes siree, t-e-n 10.

Top 10 Qualities in a Leading Man (as in, lead actor in a film)

1. Dark hair, preferably curly
2. Large nose, but roman will also do
3. Talent
4. Sexy something or other
5. Integrity
6. Discerning taste, perferable but optional
7. A hint of tragedy
8. A keen sense of comedic timing, again optional
9. Intelligence, not optional
10. Compassion/Heroism

Feel free to throw out suggestions of who you think I am referring to with this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment