Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Even you must be in to you

Did you know it's been a year since the last time People told us which men we could find sexy based on what they had to promote? I know! I could hardly believe it either. Three makes a rule, so let's make it a rule that I'll criticize their picks every year.

1. Alright. He's got Austrailia to promote, and, while I think he's a little passé at this point, I wouldn't hold it against you if he got you all hot and bothered.
2. Oh, hells ya. I would have put him in the top slot over Jackman.
3. Mmm-hmm. A lot is made of his good looks on the show as well, but who can blame them? That man is foxy.
4. Oh, goodness. Is there something timeless about suits, Zac? Thanks for that. When it comes to singing and dancing, he's tops, but I could do without the rest.
5. His character gave me the creeps on Lipstick Jungle (he's so into her, it's weird), but, again, if you got the vapours, I wouldn't hold it against you.
6. It's not okay, Blair, but I understand the temptation.
7. Not to sound creepy and weird about the young'uns, but, yes please. This time last year I would have said no, but something has changed about our Chuck Bass. He's a sexy vampire that cannot be denied.
8. I don't see it.
9. Um, maybe from the music? I wouldn't know because I don't know his music, but he just looks like a regular dude in that photo.
10. He's not wearing one here, but I find his Liberace style ensembles off-putting.
11. What the? I would normally stick up for him, but neither that photo nor that hair are doing him any favours.
12. Oh, hells ya again. That is right.
13. Speaking of (supposedly) sexy vampires, I cannot get a read on this kid. I've been bombarded by coverage, and I just cannot tell if he is good looking, weird looking, or both.
14. Yup, he sure is. All grown up and workin' it like he should.
15. Not for me, but it's accepted by this point.

How does this year stack up? Last year the ratio was 7.5 to 14, an improvement over 2006's 6.5 to 15. Now we've got 8 to 15. On par with last year, then. At least I think you were trying this time, People.

No comments:

Post a Comment