Friday, November 17, 2006

Pop Culture Round-Up II

Glad to see that Mimi and I are on the same page re: Larry Clark. (You'll have to scroll a little bit) I don't know if that's what I would say if I saw him in the street, but, still: same page.

The wait, she is over. People has finally gotten around to reminding me which Hollywood men are sexy. Let's see . . . totally agree; agree; nope; lost me with the quote; no doubt about it (also, "in a relationship"? Is that official copy?) ; is going to die of a terrible infectious disease from his alien girlfriend; who?; maybe; true, but that pic doesn't really show it; sure; who, again; who because I don't watch the show and because he looks like a killer; yup; Tim from the L word? looks like a killer, too; accepted cannon. So, 6.5 out of 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment