Friday, November 14, 2008

Pop Culture Round Up: November 8 - 14

I was hoping this would go away.

Hey, good for Wally!

"His basic tenet is that good manners will spring from 'the ability to ignore the faults of others and avoid falling short yourself'." Sounds about right to me.

"Chuck and Blair are the king and queen. Everyone else, except Serena, is a pawn." What? Eric is a rook at the very least.

When I first saw a link to this article, the subtitle was, "Geek superstar or parasite?"

As a Christian, I've never found that there is a correlation between religion and niceness either. He's right about our need for voluntary association, though.

I want to compete on this show.

See? Most stolen art does have to do with WWII.

I don't normally go in for Angel Cohn in a big way, but this photo gallery had me laughing pretty hard. I think I'll go read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment