Friday, November 28, 2008

Pop Culture Round-Up: November 22 - 28

Ha. There should be more awards like this.

I have a hard time with reruns generally, but I am known to allow Seinfeld to run in the background.

Ooo, I wish I could go to that exhibit.

Whoo, NPH! Alright, so the article isn't about him, but, if there's an openly gay man we can all agree on, it's NPH.

I don't know what to make of these stories anymore. So people watch things online. So what? The question isn't how do we stop them; it's the same questions people always ask: how do we turn a buck off it?

"We are becoming people of the screen."

Lists like this are kind of depressing, particularly 15 and 18.

This sounds like it ought to be good.

Aw, just like on Slings & Arrows!

Now that's cool.

That's all well and good, but how is it going to work? It's mostly a book about being depressed, deviating only for craziness and suicide. Can you tell it's my least favourite?

I don't even need to know what this is about to know that I want to see it.

I think Jason Stratham might be hilarious. To whit: "Listen, I've always liked boxing, I've always liked kickboxing, K1, Pride Fighting, UFC, men's Pancrase [hybrid wrestling] from Japan." He's always liked them, okay? Always.

At what point do I need to check myself re: my possibly-not-mild interest in seeing stolen art returned? Because I read this, and I thought, "Ha! It's always the Nazis." Did I just "gotcha" the Nazis?

No comments:

Post a Comment