Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just want to do something special for all them ladies in the world

So People has done us their yearly favour of taking the guess work of the subjective. Yes, they are once again telling us which men are sexy. Thank goodness we've got you, People. And, as has become my tradition, I will break down the list for you into a true-false kind of situation.

1. He can be, although that picture doesn't really show it.
2. Again, he sure is, but I find that picture strange as well. He seems a little sad. Maybe 'cause his character sucks.
3. I know some people think so. That picture is riot.
4. Accepted as cannon.
5. Hmm. I like that as a choice.
6. Hells ya.
7. Hells ya again. He's one of the best parts of that show. Well, not the uncomfortable physical chemistry between him and Emily VanCamp, who plays his half-sister, but still. Hotness.
8. Yup, although, again that picture doesn't really show it. What's with the photo selection this year?
9. He is, and good for them for saying so.
10. In point of fact? Yes. In that quote? No.
11. I would have gone with the other one, but that's me.
12. No for many reasons, including that photo and that quote.
13. Yup, even if I've never seen that guy before.
14. No, and the photo has changed since the first time I flipped through. This photo's a little better, though.

Let's see. That's 7.5 out of 14. Is that the best ratio ever? Let's check. It is! Well played, People. And men. Don't forget them men.

No comments:

Post a Comment