Friday, May 15, 2009

Pop Culture Round Up: May 9 - 15

Sad.

I hope he goes!

Dudes, sometimes technology is too awesome. It makes me want to get a SoundBot and find out what it would produce for, say, the 1812 Overture vs Prokofiev's Classical Symphony or Moonlight Sonata.

I did not so much care for this, but I think I'll end up watching it. A lot of my other favourites have been canceled/ended recently.

Heh. I love this kind of story. "We've got no clue!"

Aziz Ansari vs IMAX. That's my kind of beef.

Perhaps that's where the script belongs?

My opinion of Hulu will be "Fuck Hulu" until it is fully available in Canada.

I'm sure I'll watch the crap out of this show, but could they have found a more ridiculous picture of Jamie?

It's too bad that I decided to give up on Weeds after last season. I think Andy realizing his love for Nancy might have been the last straw for me.

"We're smack dab in the middle of the Age of Immediacy." J.J. Abrams thinks that sucks.

Do you think she was inspired by The Last of the Mohicans?

This has to be one of the most hilarious takedowns I have read in a long time. Personally, I tried reading Dougland Coupland once (Polaroids from the Dead) and found it painful.

Great, but who will star in it?

Yay! That's almost enough to get me to watch.

"The science of voodoo: When mind attacks body" DUN!

What for? I like that book, but, seriously, what for? It's a complete story!

I'm starting to think that the best adaptations are actually the ones that capture the spirit of the book and its themes will creating a wholly new work of art on its own terms.

If it weren't Children's Choice, I would seriously wonder.

Hmm. Whatever happened to Cameron Crowe? Is he in exile?

No comments:

Post a Comment