Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"I hope it's my new issue of Geeks Who Live With Their Mothers Monthly!"

I can hear y'all clamouring for my latest cinema article over at Culture. "It's mid-month! Why do you torture us with these delays?!" Because there is no new issue. August's issue is a 'best of' and apparently my best is my December article, "Some Things Just Look Better." If you haven't already read it, get on that. Didn't you hear? It's the BEST! The Heath Ledger Roundtable has also been reposted, should you feel the desire to revisit.

As for the advice column, which some of you love even more than the cinema column, it's just a blurb this time around. I shall repost it here:

Miss Smartypants is taking this month off, but be sure to keep sending in those questions regarding problems, issues, and grammatical confusion. Boy-girl stuff? She's got an opinion about it. Forgot what happened in that movie that time? She'll figure it out. Can't remember if it's "between you and me" or "between you and I" is grammatically correct? She'll tell you… and she'll probably make fun of you.

Send your issues, questions and concerns to advice@culturemagazine.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment