Friday, August 08, 2008

Pop Culture Round-Up: August 2-8

I wouldn't necessarily like all of these, but it sounds like an awfully good idea.

The inspiration for The Red Shoes?

"Can you teach your kid to have taste?" Probably not, but it's certainly worth a try.

Dude, am I the only person that doesn't have a problem with his Batman voice? I dig.

Oh, VI. I would so watch this. Would he do an accent?

MPDGs really get to me sometimes, but I like this list.

I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing. I enjoyed the novelty of the swearing in Step Brothers because people do speak that way, but we probably shouldn't.

Nothing could be more ridiculous or more potentially enjoyable. Look at him furrow!

Ah, yes, the good old fashioned snub. Nothing like it to irk the people who actually watch TV.

Dude, it stars Demetri Martin? Sign me up!

"
That could be useful in a range of situations, from policing, to attaching cameras to wildlife." Excellent. The solution to my not being able to attach cameras to wildlife problem is near.

Roland Emmerich's house is exactly as ridiculous as the man himself, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment