Friday, December 12, 2008

Pop Culture Round Up: December 6 - 12

I don't rightly know what happened here this week. I had movies to review but didn't. I'll get them in sometime soon, I hope.

So long as shows are still canceled for poor ratings, yes.

I think the point is to draw a line between good natured ribbing and out-and-out teasing.

What the hell? Not only do I think Hardwicke deserves greater credit than the studio is willing to give (sounds like they want to get a sequel out so fast that they are willing to sacrifice any attempt at quality), but also do they really think this guy is going to do better? You know what? I think a woman is better suited to helm the franchise, and I find it sexist to kick one out and then call her irrational. Is there a petition I can sign?

Heh. There's just something so fabulous about Schnabel.

Download the PDF today!

Dude, I think, although those are some pretty hefty cons. Ah, who am I kidding. Someone get me a subscription for Christmas, won't you?

It's spreading. I think my earlier estimate of two years is a little on the short side, though.

I would go so crazy during the chat thing! I would forget to look up at the movie.

A) Why haven't I heard of this book before? B) Why don't I own it? C) Why hasn't anyone hired me to adapt it? I already have some great, Wizard of Oz inspired ideas.

What the crap is this? I want the one with the sweet bitchface, people.

The obsession continues: More stolen art returns.

Great because he is one of those actors that you want to break out in a big way.

This looks cool.

Generally, I use the term black list to refer to something bad, but this works, too.

Sad.

Would these things ever not work on me.

It's kind of hard not to love him. Besides, Speed is a really good movie.

I think this might be a good idea.

How nice!

Send some e-cards, then watch the puppets. I defy you not to laugh.

'Tis the season:

David Edelstein's 10 best surprised me.

Critics' Choice Award nominees.

Golden Globe nominations.

New York Film Critics Circle Awards.

Los Angeles Film Critics Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment