Friday, December 19, 2008

Pop Culture Round Up: December 13 - 19

Zombie romances and rock'n'roll vampires? Sign me up!

Yay! Who's up for a road trip?

That just seems silly. If you're getting paid, what's the point?

I'm telling you, it follows me around! This one appeared in an email that I was legitimately forwarded at work. And someone sent me this one. Good points, though.

I remain dubious.

Excellent. I can think of a good number of movies that would be improved by drinking.

Gak
!

Could our criticism in crisis series be drawing to a close or is this an anomaly?

That makes sense.

Sure, if you live in the U.S.

Aw. Well, maybe. Nah, it's Rudd and Segel. Aw.

This is news?

I'd go to that.

Is that it? Really? Should I feel bad?

Sad.

'Tis the season:

The Guardian's most ridiculous plots.

There's always one.

Toronto Film Critics Association Awards.

AV Club's Year in Film. And their worst of the year. And a bonus crosstalk! I've missed crosstalks.

SAG nominees
.

No comments:

Post a Comment