Friday, July 11, 2008

Pop Culture Round Up: July 5-11

Pop culture madness this week, peeps.

FT has decided that yes, critics are in a crisis. Just after we were reassured by math last week!

On the plus side, critics are never wrong. They do experience some drama, though.

Democracy lives! For music, apparently.

If number four isn't true, I might be in trouble.

I agree with an handful of these.

YES! I don't care what it's about; I'd watch him in pretty much anything.

He may not be as dreamy as his brother, but I fail to see how a shot of eye candy would hurt the broadcast.

Heh. I'm going to start making fake artifacts to pawn off.

Film and theater critic Steve Vineberg reflects on the art of surprise.

Oh, good, Italian cinema is making a comeback. I'm not sure that I knew it went.

Okay, dudes, you might need to learn where to draw the line.

Hmm. I'm still wary about the prospect of Ritchie at the helm, though.

And finally, get your own Ikea furniture name.

No comments:

Post a Comment