Friday, January 23, 2009

Pop Culture Round Up: January 17-23

I feel more inclined to watch now.

Ah, George, where would we be with you? I would so read an oral history about you.

I feel like this is the eighth article I have read like this.

"Hopes to put the episodes online"?! What do these bastards want from us?

I was upset about this when I first found out, but now I just feel meh. It happens.

"Movies like “10,000 B.C.” are popular because they appeal to our sense that life used to be more in sync with the environment." Huh? What does it mean if movies like that don't appeal to you?

Dude, that's just what I think!

Heh: "For humans, there is something captivating and unforgettable about the arrangement of two balls."

At first I though "aw" because I think lifelong affairs are sweet, but then I thought, "That's weird" because why would you have an affair with a married man for so long? What are you going to get out of that? I guess I should read the book to find out.

I think this has the potential to be one of the coolest things ever.

I'm so confused. I thought we heard about this movie last year.

I had no idea there was such a thing.

Ha!

Is there anyone in pop culture they didn't keep a file on?

Ah, George, where would you be without that show?

No comments:

Post a Comment