Friday, October 24, 2008

Pop Culture Round-Up: October 18-24

Another accidental hiatus? I've got a problem.

That's all well and good, but who will design their costumes?

Ha! I mean, you know, saving lives is good, but laughing is good for your health, too.

None of these responses are sufficiently crass, Les Grossman style answers, as one would want.

Sad.

Well that sucks.

This is a little bit gross, but it also might be the funniest thing I have read all week.

If you've found yourself wondering whatever happened to Christo, wonder no more.

"Like Freud and Betty Crocker, the name 'Emily Post' became shorthand for authority itself." As well it should be.

By showing it in the thrall of a violent attack, of course!

Beats me. He's too cute to hate.

Oh, please let them. I would love to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment