Friday, October 17, 2008

Pop Culture Round-Up: October 11 - 17

This week went much better than last week, round up-wise. I checked my folder last Friday afternoon to discover that I had bookmarked absolutely nothing. I guess I was too busy/bored last week.

I don't know if one article is going to shake up our opinions, but he's got a few good points. I do want to see Lost Boys: The Tribe, after all.

What the? I don't know how I feel about this.

Hee! It's funny 'cause it's true. 'Cept that violin thing was a total rip off of Ironside's character on Seaquest. (Yeah, that's right. Seaquest.)

I saw this trailer before Nick & Norah but had a slightly different reaction.

I could get behind that. But what about The Daily Show? Not that we see much of Sam these days.

"Has appeared in films"? Ouch. It's like when people say "a number."

Music of the future!

Why is Jude Law playing Hamlet in the first place?

Despite the fact that this is a blatant rip-off of the greatest episode of Angel ever, it was the greatest episode of Angel ever (probably), so I think the awesomeness will transfer.

Aw. The Batman theme rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment