Monday, November 14, 2005


"And that's why you don't try to teach your son a lesson."

Despite my denial, Ave was right. Those idiots at FOX have cancelled what is easily the funniest show on television.

I should be using this time to write a review of the fabulous Good Night, and Good Luck or the suggested Mira Nair double bill, but I'm not.

I'm too sad about all things inevitable. Good night, Arrested Development. Good luck, Jason Bateman. Someday you'll find a network to appreciate dry wit and sharp comedic timing, packaged togethr nicely with boyish good looks. We'll always have Teen Wolf Too.

I'll gladly give it back if FOX will accept that a show gets less than 4 million viewers. To be honest, I'm overwhelmed with shock at the idea that more people watch the o.c., a show that revolves around two people who can't act and needs plot contrivance to get through every single episode.

Jackals.

No comments:

Post a Comment