Friday, April 18, 2008

Pop Culture Round-Up: April 14-18

I was writing a RE-view earlier today, but it will have to wait until I am less distracted. And because you are in need of a distraction:

I started reading Cloons' New Yorker profile when I first heard about it last week, but I have yet to successfully finish it. It is what one might call, "crazy-ass long."

On the fluffier side (yes, fluffier than a celebrity profile), enjoy a little Good Cop/Bad Cop slideshow.

Also from last week, Bob Dylan won an honourary Pulitzer, which is bitchin'.

Jeff Simon's got a love/hate thing going on with film critics.

The Vulture's got career advice for Robert DeNiro (let's hope someone sends him the link).

Sars' kindly revives one of my favourite childhood movies. Blue light special indeed.

And, finally, news that was apparently posted last August, even though Le Journal de Montréal only published it within the last week or so. Whatevs - Colm Feore's going to be First Husband, and I am all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment