Friday, March 14, 2008

Pop Culture Round Up: March 10-14

WHAT? If I knew for certain that Buffy would be available, I would upgrade to a faster connection today.

Damnit, I am going to have to get a faster connection. This is the motherload.

Okay, now this trend is just out of control.

Whoa, Cherry Jones as a female president? Sign me up! But what will her relationship to Jack be?

Doesn't everyone know by now that "In the butt, Bob" is true?

Well, aside from the fact that J.M. Barrie was Scottish, I never much cared for Gywneth's accents, and Kevin's spotty attempt is part of the joy of watching Robin Hood, I quite like this list.

I went ahead and let my jaw drop when I read this news. I realize that glorious Rob Thomas wrote a little Dawson's Creek back in the day, but wouldn't you like to see 90210 filtered through V-Mars's neo-noir (and orange and blue) lens? Or maybe kind of whimsical like that other show he created?

I'm all about this list (esp. No. 10) except number six. If you know you are in for a long movie or that you are the type of person that normally has to go, just make a point of sitting on the aisle and perferrably on the same side as the exit. It works, and it's not nearly the distraction that he's suggesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment