Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 
Holy shit, people! I knew things were getting bad for Hollywood's resident crazy, but I didn't realize they were this bad. This is just paint nuts. Tom, what the hell are you going to do?
 
Okay, I know what you need to do. Take a big, long break. Say you are going into semi-retirement to spend time with your kids, plural, and actually marry Kat[i]e. Magazine covers are telling me you kind of don't want to anymore, but do it anyway. Patiently wait for other big stars to continue self-destruct (nature of the game, after all). Cautiously begin search for next script after a minimum of one year, take a huge cut on your crazy complicated pay scheme, and don't ever talk to anyone again about your "religious" beliefs. I think that should do.
 
Assuming you hit upon another Jerry Maguire or Rain Man, things will turn around for you. You've been on top for longer than pretty much anyone, ever. I think this could turn out very well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment