Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm it, I guess

(click and scroll)

Four jobs I have had:
i) Environmental Emergencies Communications Officer
ii) Junior Communications Officer
iii) Operations Implementation Liaison Communications Officer
iv) Staff writer

Four movies I could watch over and over:
a) Sin City
b) Swing Kids
c) Rushmore
d) Quills

Yes, I did just randomly choose some titles I own. Think about what site you're reading, people.

Four books I could read over and over:
1) The Bible (New Living Translation, please!)
2) Gail Anderson Dargatz's A Recipe For Bees
3) Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird
4) Corrie Ten Boom's The Hiding Place

Places I have lived:
Sarnia
Ottawa

Four places I have been on vacation:
i) Tenerife, Canary Islands
ii) South of Spain
iii) Paris, France
iv) East coast of Canada

Four websites I visit daily:
a) CBC weather
b) Ice Conditions on the Rideau Canal (seasonal)
c) Girls are pretty
d) Television Without Pity

Four favourite foods:
1) my homemade pizza
2) cheeseburger and fries
3) shepherd's pie
4) Anjou pears (they are the stillest of fruits, after all)

Four favourite non-alcoholic drinks:
i) root beer floats
ii) milkshakes at The Works
iii) green tea
iv) Dr. Pepper

Four favourite musicians:
a) Joni Mitchell
b) Bob Dylan
c) Johnny Cash
d) Steven Curtis Chapman

Four places I would like to be right now:
1) Paris
2) Fiji
3) Berlin International Film Festival (on now!)
4) Machu Picchu

Last four books I read:
i) C.S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
ii) Christopher Gidlow's The Reign of Arthur: From History to Legend
iii) Stephen Glass' The Fabulist
iv) Robert S. Boynton's The New New Journalism

Last four movies I have seen:
a) Transamerica
b) Equilibrium
c) Gattaca
d) Boondock Saints

What's on my desk right now?
Stack of CD jewel cases, spindles of CDs, pic of my sister, mug that once contained mint tea, moisturizer with sunscreen, external disc drive, modem, laptop, globe, container full of pens, DVD player remote control

Bloggers I'm tagging:
It's up to you, kids, but I'd go from some Sarah, Alexia, Amy, and Jenelle action.

No comments:

Post a Comment